Sunday, September 19, 2010

San Diego Highlights

Back about a month ago, Jeff and I went to San Diego to present my dissertation results at the American Psychological Association’s annual conference and to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary.  We spent almost a week in San Diego, and I took almost 2,000 pictures.  Here’s 8 of my favorites.

IMG_6090

Mission Bay

IMG_6138

A photo I took from the inside of a moving car while on the bridge to Coronado Island

IMG_6114

  Pretty flower near our hotel

IMG_6636 

Gorilla at the Wild Animal Park

IMG_6947 

Elephant momma and baby at the Wild Animal Park – baby was still nursing

IMG_7525 

Zebra at the San Diego Zoo

IMG_7628 

Some flamingos napping in an interesting position

IMG_7902

Sunset at La Jolla on our last night in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment