Sunday, December 26, 2010

Murphy Christmas 2010

We celebrated Christmas Day at my husband’s aunt and uncle’s house for Murphy Christmas (my husband’s mom’s side of the family). The Murphy family has a lot of traditions – picture taking is NOT one of them. But, at the end of the day, most people appreciated the pictures they so willingly let me take. Below are a few of the shots I took during the party.

IMG_0491

Some of the (many!) presents for the family

IMG_0506

Bubba Duke – The host dog

IMG_0523 IMG_0533

The passing out of presents and the mass opening of presents

IMG_0550

Dinnertime!

IMG_0571

Nothing says Christmas like gambling with a dice game!

IMG_0584 IMG_0591

Left-Right-Center (I was so close to winning this year!)

IMG_0595

My father-in-law in the Christmas spirit

IMG_0556

Merry Christmas from the Kissel Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment